The Trade Partnership, which runs the Coalition for GSP, has been hired to assist with two petitions to retain and reinstate certain duty-free benefits for stone products as part of the 2017/2018 GSP Annual Review. The products include:
- Natural stone imports (HTS 6802.99.00) from Brazil, which currently are eligible for GSP but will lose duty-free benefits effective November 1, 2018 unless a new CNL waiver is granted.
- Granite imports (HTS 6802.93.00) from India have not been eligible for GSP since 2005 but are eligible for redesignation because imports fell below the CNL threshold last year.
Stone importers can support the petitions in a number of ways:
- Testifying at Washington, DC hearings
- Submitting formal comments as part of Annual Review Process
- Sending letters to / calling your Members of Congress
- Authorizing The Trade Partnership to meet with Congressional offices on your behalf
Interested companies can complete the form below or download a Word version here and return it via email.
Company Supporter Information
All info will be kept confidential