This week 12 more companies signed up for the 2017 GSP Supporter List. The new companies are highlighted on the graphic below.
*** Tariffs on GSP imports are scheduled to go up on January 1. By the time that feels “close,” it may be too late to make a difference in Congress. So if you import under GSP and don’t see your organization here, please add it here today. ***
The companies are based in nine states and reflect the global nature of today’s economy: the companies reported importing from nine GSP beneficiary countries and exporting to 12 specific countries plus “Europe” as a whole. Even among the small businesses, two-thirds reported exporting some of the products that received duty-free benefits because of GSP last year.
The next potential GSP expiration is a little more than 8 months away. If you import under GSP, be sure to join our free GSP Supporter List so we can continue building the case for GSP renewal well in advance of the pending expiration date.
GSP Supporter List companies added the week of April 17, 2017:
- Best Deal Imports in Miami, Florida
- East West Marketing Inc. in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Green Chem Industries in West Palm Beach, Florida
- Jamtown, LLC in Edmonds, Washington
- K.G. International in Miami, Florida
- Keihin North America in Anderson, Indiana
- Metal Exchange Corporation in St. Louis, Missouri
- Mother Rhythm Drums in Bemidji, Minnesota
- Precision Replacement Parts in Weston, Wisconsin
- Oppenheimer Chocolates in Hillside, New Jersey
- Village Originals in Orlando, Florida
- Vogt Power International in Louisville, Kentucky