This week 15 more organizations (1 association, 14 companies) signed up for the 2017 GSP Supporter List. The new organizations, which follow the 10 new companies from last week, are all listed below.
*** Tariffs on GSP imports are scheduled to go up on January 1. By the time that feels “close,” it may be too late to make a difference in Congress. So if you import under GSP and don’t see your organization here, please add it here today. ***
The companies are based in 11 different states and most are small businesses (Panasonic North America certainly is not). Their imports are as varied as their locations: Engineered Components Company imports cap screws from Thailand; Galaxy Sports imports gloves from Indonesia; Global Chemcorp imports pigments and dyes from India, and Sugarpod Naturals imports dietary supplements from the Philippines.
Two companies – B&C Technologies and Fab-Line Machinery – are among those featured on our Company Profiles page.
The next potential GSP expiration is less than 9 months away. If you import under GSP, be sure to join our free GSP Supporter List so we can continue making the case for GSP renewal well in advance of the pending expiration date.
GSP Supporter List companies added the week of April 10, 2017:
- Andre Prost, Inc. in Old Saybrook, Connecticut
- B&C Technologies LLC in Panama City Beach, Florida
- Bolcof Port Polyers / Calsak Plastics in Azusa, California
- Engineered Components Company in Elgin, Illinois
- Fab-Line Machinery, LLC in Nashville, Tennessee
- Galaxy SPorts, Inc. in South Bend, Indiana
- Global Chemcorp, LLC in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Karran in Vincennes, Indiana
- Organik Kimya US, Inc. in Burlington, Massachusetts
- Panasonic Corporation of North American in Newark, New Jersey
- Sugarpod Naturals in Hillsboro, Oregon
- TRI-K Industries Inc. in Denville, New Jersey
- YGI Group in New York, New York
- Zhong Ya Chemical (USA) Ltd. in Edison, New Jersey